My Experience With Yoni Eggs & Crystal Wands
It was 2014 when I first felt called to dive into the world of womb health. One night I found myself scrolling the web and I stumbled upon some videos on YouTube that immediately peaked my curiosity.
By now you've probably heard of them, and if you haven't you might be thinking...
"what the heck is a yoni? And it makes eggs?!"
Yoni is the Sanskrit word for "WOMB" or "Source" a.k.a your uterus.
A Yoni egg, sometimes known as a "jade egg" is an egg shape stone that is placed inside the vagina and is traditionally used to exercise the pelvic floor.
These eggs come in many different stones and sizes depending on your body and the intention you carry for it's use.
The first egg I bought was a small clear quartz egg (I got it here.) I got this particular egg because it is a general healing stone and can pretty much work for any intention.
I loved this little yoni egg. It was my self care tool as I transitioned into a new space as a wife and entrepreneur. This egg stuck with me for around nine months before I felt detached from it and knew it was time for me to release it.
I firmly believe that healing tools aren't meant to be used forever. At some point you will know when it's time to let them go, because they will no longer work for you in the way they did before.
The following year I received an anniversary gift from my husband that I had my eyeballs on for a long time. (He got it here).
It was a Chakrub also known as a rose quartz wand and I immediately fell in love with it the moment I touched it. It reminded me of the kind of woman I want to be.
Smooth, soft, sensual, and nurturing.
The wand can be inserted in the vagina which is quite enjoyable, but my favorite way to enjoy it is to sensually rub it all over my body as I recite self loving affirmations.
The best night I've ever spent alone involved my rose quartz wand, Frankincense essential oil, and a Hibiscus and Rose water bath.
It was in that space that I fell deeply in love my feminine and sexual self.
I experienced a state of bliss I never felt before. That bath truly changed how I saw myself as a woman.
Like yoni eggs, these wands can also be used to help strengthen the pelvic floor and enhance orgasms.
Earlier this year I felt led to work with a yoni egg again. This time I purchased a Bloodstone egg because of its ability to help release blockages and cleanse the lower chakras.
So do I think yoni eggs and Chakrubs are worth it? Yes.
We buy jewelry, shoes, clothes, we get our nails and hair done.
why not invest in your feminine and sexual health?
If you're interested in purchasing a yoni egg but don't know where to start here are a few tips:
If you're interested in receiving crystal healing, have an intention in mind so you know which stone resonates most for your needs.
- Do not purchase a super small egg if you're first starting out and especially if you've had children. The eggs typically come in three to four different sizes and I recommend starting somewhere in the middle.
- Quartz - Crown Chakra | "Master Healer stone" cleanses, energizes, enhances psychic abilities, balances.
- Amethyst - Third Eye & Crown Chakra | Protective, helps relieve stress and anxiety, promotes relaxation for sleep, helps balance hormones.
- Jade - Heart Chakra | Fertility, Peace promoting, brings harmony, protective, increases love and nurturing.
- Obsidian - Root Chakra | strong protective stone, absorbs negative energy, grounding, helps to release trauma held in the body (not recommend for a first timer.)
- Jasper | Nurturing, balances feminine and masculine energies, great during times of stress.
- Tigers Eye - Sacral Chakra & Solar Plexus | Protective stone, promotes mental clarity, good luck, energizes emotional body, increases self confidence.
- Rose Quartz - Heart Chakra | Nurturing, heart opening, promotes love, encourages forgiveness, beauty, and self love.
My yoni egg practice:
- Yoni egg
- Yoni mudra
- Ovary breathing
My Wand practice:
- Warm Oil
- I love myself
- I am a sensual woman
- I am soft, sensual, and feminine.
- I am worthy of Love.